Wednesday, May 18, 2011

THE NEW IT CITY IS LUANDA! I LOVE ANGOLA!


I´m so happy today!!! more than 12.000 persons had viewed my blog!!! For me its a very big thing because i never imagine that my fashion blog would have this impact but im so glad that it did! For celebrating this accomplish i want to share with you dolls what i´ve been up to in these past weeks  in these lovely place called Luanda:

I´ve been in Angola- Luanda for a meeting with Angola Fashion Week 2011
As soon as i arrived there i found my friend fashion designer from Angola "Projecto Mental" that he was arriving from Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo with Model Isís Abrantes.
While there i have worked in our showroom





Took a small break to chill at Mussulo with some good friends
I really loved to be there, beautiful spots, so nice people and very interesting projects like in very soon Elite Model Look Angola 2011, in june Angola Fashion Week 2011 and last but not least the new angolan tv show Superstars!!! I will tell you everything!! Stay Tuned  =)



1 comment:

  1. 360 Degree Image Editing Service Are you looking at the ghost mannequin effect service? We provide the invisible manJanuary 10, 2022 at 7:15 AM

    I Love Angola
    A vitrine dos Puzzles desenvolvidos pela Messu.
    A Messu surge para suprir uma necessidade: a educação e reforço da identidade nacional angolana e africana e de todos que gostem de puzzles.
    A Messu concebe produtos com os quais você se identifica.
    to get more - I Love Angola

    ReplyDelete