Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Sister´s First Wedding Anniversary! Congratulations Raquel & Ricardo!

Today it´s a very special day to me and my family, it´s my sister´s first wedding anniversary!!! It was such a beautiful ceremony because I was envolved in the whole wedding planning, their love story is truthly magnificent and last but not least it was my big sister that was getting married!!!
Here are the photos from the press ( it was something big in deed!) that I want to share with all of you dolls and who knows if you don´t take some ideas for your wedding too...
To my siss, I´m wishing all the best for your future and that your marriage last forever because you desearve all  the happiness of the world.
Big kiss to all and have a nice week!

UAUHH! I was so proud that came out on the cover of VIP Magazine from Portugal.

Of course our daddy was the creator of her wedding dress

for the dress he ordered a special fabric from Jakob Schlaepfer line. 


My Sister with our parents that were so proud of her and really happy

Scenes from the inside of the Church at Chiado in Lisbon.

2 hightlight moments of the big day: The Kiss and at outside of the church the happy couple finally married and with their daughter Carolina

Scenes from the wedding dinner at Hotel Palace Estoril

2 special guests: The Ex-President of Portugal with her wife and our beautiful grandmother, Ex-Colombian Ambassador´s wife.

Another very important couple invited; other Ex-President of Portugal.
The Wedding Cake and me with my sister!
I choose this "old pink" tafeta for my dress  and that bow it was the detail that made the dress perfect for me.

2 comments:

  1. This was an adorable post by the most adorable member of the family!Love you Bianca! Congratulations Raquel & Ricardo on your 1st wedding aniversary. It was a gorgeous Wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. giá é passato un anno!
    un abbraccio anche da parte mia auguri
    ciao

    Alex

    ReplyDelete