Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back for Good with some awesome promotions of ClubeFashion!!

Hey Dolls!
In these past two weeks it was really impossible to me to write on my blog; after some problems with my laptop, a lot of work in the office and be involved in new projects..I found myself  with no time...but no more apologies, now I´m back for real!
The first thing that I want to do is to share with you guys some of the latest promotions of ClubeFashion.
Maybe I have to remind you that only at http://www.clubefashion.com/ as soon as you sign in, you can buy fashionable items from major brands at deep discounts, that goes from 20% to 90% .
What are you waiting for?! let´s no waist more time! here they are:


Today is the last day to buy online these sunglasses from John Richmond Man Collection with 50% of discount only at clubefashion.com 



 Has started, this last tuesday, one big prmotion!!! Guess by Marciano!!! I love Guess!!

Guess by Marciano is always about Glamorous and Sexy girls


Until 04th of july you can buy online at http://www.clubefashion.com/ several items of Guess by Marciano with 65% of discount.

Got insane for this Guess ´s kaki trousers (62,80€ only at ClubeFashion)

Love it also in nude color, perfect to wear for work or a casual event.

This Tunic originally cost 242,00€ but only at ClubeFashion you can buy it for 84,00€!!!

I really love this  Guess nude tunic with butterfly sleeves that cost 88,20€ only at ClubeFashion.com
Well Dolls, nice shopping and I´ve really have missed writting for you guys!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment