Thursday, July 21, 2011

Viva a Colombia!!! Mi Tierra Querida!!! Love being a Latina!!


Yesterday, July 20 was the celebration in Colombia of The Independence Day. Viva a Colombia!!!
I Love with all my heart  my roots, "mi tierra querida"" and thank God that despite growing up so far away from Colombia, we kept with all the traditions.
I dedicate this post to my Grandfather, General Hernando Currea Cubides, a great and very special person who had a powerfull personality and a heart of gold. My Grandmother, Stella Currea Pombo, one of the most beautiful women in the World, seriously! As soon as she woke up, she does her hair, put her make up, loves fashion and shopping!!! She is always saying that us, ladies we have to be beautiful and perfect for our husbands!
Thank you both so much for our beautiful Colombian Family!!!

My Grandfather Hernando Currea (the one on the right)

My Grandmother Stella de Currea with my sister Raquel

My Beautiful Aunt Macky

My other beautiful aunt Yolanda



My Beautiful Mommy and Daddy!!!! Love them so much!!!

Aunt Nana and Uncle Oscar Currea (big kiss for you guys!)


My Cousin Gustavo and his lovely family!!!

My Twin Cousins Moni and Pato!!! They are so sweet!!

My Cousin Adriana (I love her so much!! What an amazing woman!) and her husband Jairo
My Cousin Daniela so grow up and stylish
Love my cousin Tatiana, She is a Doll!!!


Cami and Nani!!! Love you both cousins!!!

me!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment