Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Look this Bedroom of Espaço Libris (I want it for me!)

Finally Home Sweet Home!!! I´ts sad when the vacations are over but it´s so good to be back at our place...specially sleeping at our own bed.
Speaking in Bed...look this one that I found ( and feel completely in love) in the July edition of Caras Decoração from my favorite decoration store; Espaço Libris (click in the banner that is right of my blog or go directly to http://www.espacolibris.com/)


I want this Bedroom!!! So light and romantic... all Fashionistas go to Av. 24 de Julho 88 -B/C, Lisbon

This article of Espaço Libris I found in this decoration magazine (a little late I confess) while I put all my reading in day in my vacations.
Well now I need to go out of my bed and get ready to get back at work again! But not feeling so sad cause thank God I´m working in Fashion Industry wich I LOVE MORE AND MORE EACH DAY!
Nice morning to all you Fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment