Thursday, June 5, 2014

It's On Again!

I Can't  believe that finally I am writting again in my blog...I guess that when something is supposed to be, no matter what, that thing happens!
In my case, had to pass one year and six months, deal with my father's death and other stuff in my life until in the last few weeks I start receiving some emails about my blog and made me wonder..I should write again..and the most important it was that it happened! it made me start writing then.
I made some small alterations and one of them, that I'm very proud, is that my blog was officially invited to announce campaigns from TOUS.
Since 1920, TOUS  has created jewelry as the company's core-business, but also produces a broad range of accessories, such as bags, watches, perfumes, eyeglasses, textiles and small leather goods.
At the present, the brand name has more than 400 stores in 45 countries and in cities such as New York, Paris, Moscow, Milan and Tokyo.
So, without a doubt, it's on again and check it out the new spring/summer 2014 collection from TOUS!!!



For Shopping click in one of the TOUS banners from my blog or go to  http://www.tous.com/pt/

P.S: Gotta Love that Teddy Bear from TOUS!


1 comment: