Friday, December 8, 2017

We Love U KKW #kimkardashianwest #iceblondehair #newhaircut #welovefashion&fashionistas



Hi Everyone!


It was a long time since I´ve write my last post or even when I started this blog about Fashion, Style and Muses who inspired me along my journey.

So Today, after a City change and a career opportunity in the Hotel Industry, I´ve decide to write again in my blog, to continue spreading all this great Fashion & Lifestyle tips and inspirations to all of you, who love Fashion & Fashionistas...

And what better way to start than with our Queen Kim Kardashian West.
Since September, she's been rocking with that Ice Blonde Hair Color and now that she appears with that long bob hair cut...She totally nailed it ;)

So have a nice weekend and remember "Blonds Have More Fun"!

We Love U KKW



Picture from http://people.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment