Friday, September 30, 2011

Ladies in Red

September has passed in a blink of an eye...but I´m really exciting with this fall/winter season. All I´m seeing is fashion, fashion and more fashion. So much going on that I literally need to make a list of the things that I really need and not everything I want...
Right now and I´m pretty sure that for the whole season,Red is my colour. I love to mixed it with Black and white on clothes, very red on my lips and now I want/need a red bag too.
For giving you some inspiration here are some Ladies in Red:


I Absolute love, love, love this look; The chignon, red lips and a black dress. Kourtney Kardashian is so chic.


Sofia Vergara, the beautiful colombian actress in red by Vera Wang for the Emmys 2011.


This is one of my favourite looks of this season: Pencil skirt with an
white shirt with lace,some peeptoes, the red purse and black sunglasses. Fergie really rock it!
 
This is my last obsession: The Hermes Birkin Bag ( A classic the we must have)
 Big Kiss with my red lips for all and nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment