Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hot in the City or The City is Hot That is the Question

Gosh! How much I was missing to be sitting on my couch and writting in my blog...I really missed it but I´ve been extremely busy with the new Autumn/Winter Augustus Collection but finally is out in stores here in Lisbon and soon in our showroom in Luanda too.
I don´t know you dolls but this season, I´m all about living the city! Streets, stores,restaurants, gardens, exhibitons, shows, bars, clubs, everything! what it matters to me is trying and discovering new things.


Stopped last week at Starbucks to enjoy a Chai Latte, my favorite!

With my good italian friend at the opening of Twins Tejo -Sunset Party


finally I took some time to see MUDE - Museum of Fashion and Design! have to return...




me and my beautiful sister at the famous restaurant Olivier @ Lisbon

Me and one of my best friends this past sunday @ OutJazz

 Small tip for all here in Lisbon, this sunday is the last day of OutJazz (great experience of music at open air) come it´s really cool, dancing hip-hop, house, reagge in a beautiful garden and surrounded by beautiful people with so different styles. Luv it!

No comments:

Post a Comment