Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Simple is The Best!

Today after spending the afternoon with my mom and my niece, got back to my place and decide to take a look on http://www.clubefashion.com/ and see their new promotions.
I found this White Polo by Ralph Lauren, a classic that it looks always nice and a good option to help you get the style of the new royal fashion icons; Kate Middleton and Princess Letizia.


White Polo by Ralph Lauren 54€ only at ClubeFashion until 06th of September
And to match with the classic white polo, what better than jeans, another classic timeless. And these are super sexy from Salsa.

This model Jeans Star Flare Blue only for 32,40€ at ClubeFashion and tomorrow is the last day of the promotion.
Hurry Up!
As you can see sometimes it´s good and important to keep it simple. Lately it´s been my style mood...I´m waiting for the Glamour of Autumn/Winter 2011.
Nice Sunday for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment