Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank God Is (Black) Friday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Specially to you all american dolls!
Right now I´m in Angola - Luanda and because I´m here for work and I´ve been listenig a lot the news, discover today that right next thanksgiving day...it´s the Black Friday! Can´t imagine how insane was it for shopping, tell me all ok?
Yesterday spent the whole afternoon in the computer finding new fashionblogs, cool looks, etc. So decided that this post will be about all the cool itens that I found it:


I´m totally crazy for jumpsuits and this is by Kardashian Kollection for Sears

I love Chanel handbags but this is insane! Really chic! love the grey and I´m not a velvet fan but love it in this purse

For underwear, lately I´m totally into pin up style. This Cotton Silk Bra is elegant and sexy by Topshop.


 High Waist Panties and garter by Triumph to complete the pin up look.





So important than look good it´s equally feel good. With these sparkling uggs we get that combination. Love all 3 colors!
Now that I´m almost finish writing this post, I realized that it almost seem my Xmas Wishlist =)
Well hope you like these itens and have a nice weekend of Shopping.
Xoxo Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment