Monday, November 21, 2011

You can leave your Hat on!

Hello Dolls!!! I made it, finally I´m back again and with a new look!!!
What do you think of the new look of my blog??? I hope you like it as much I do and I want to see your comments please...
Well and now let´s go straight to the point: What´s is hot in this fall/winter of 2011? So many things that I can´t put everything in just one post. So I´m starting at the top with this post completely dedicated to hats.
  • For a Diva Look; Wide Brimmed Hat


Anne Hathaway, a real fashionista and always "avant-garde", wear it in a camel and extra large version. (love the blue marine with white dots blouse)

Fergie rock it in this Leopard print
I wear it in a Black version for the Celebration of Snoppy 65th Anniversaire with Mrs. Schulz (What a privileige)
  • For a casual look like "I´m naturally Stylish"; Knit Beanie

    Audrina Patridge beautiful with grey light model
    Nicole Richie, another trend-setter, wear it in white (colour that this Fall/Winter season is extremely in vogue) 
    Amanda Seyfried added a bit of colour with this mustard model.
  • For a fashionista look; Fur Hat (Remeber that fake fur is hot too!)

    Rihanna always living fashion, wear it.
    Kourtney Kardashian; another real fashionista very elegant with this black model.
    I love Khloe Kardashian personality, always joking and not taking herself too serious. And most important that she is a defense of PETA cause. This Winter I´m gonna buy one of this!
Well Fashionistas hope you liked my suggestions and live 100% this winter with very style.
See ya Dolls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment